What makes a child’s imagination wander is made by simple storylines and intricate toy construction like LEGO Ninjago Fire Temple. This story-based game features an array of materials to build a miniature temple that is enhanced by a story of four fantasy characters fighting together against an evil lord and his skeleton army to keep their hands off the ultimate Spinjitzu weapon called the Dragon Sword of Fire.
Children aged 8-14 would love to get their hands on the LEGO Ninjago Fire Temple and in case you like to know more, here are some of its features:
• Aside from its story telling, Ninjago also features structures for building, action figures to play with and skills enhancement throughout the game. Kids can can use their mind’s eye to keep the story and the game connected throughout.
• Building the temple is one part but what makes it fun is when you’re done assembling it. You can actually split the temple into two parts whre you can set your characters and story.
• Toy figures include the characters of Kai (the hero), Sensei Wu (the Spinjitzu master), Zane, Nya Lord Garmadon (the ultimate bad guy), Samukai (the lesser evil bad guy), Kruncha and the fire dragon.
• LEGO Ninjago Fire Temple has an array of weapons to choose from. These pieces include two silver swords, three golden swords, three black swords, one thunderbolt, a bone axe, two daggers and much more. These are durable pieces so you don’t have to worry about breaking them.
• The four main weapons, which is the focal point of the story; Shurikens of Ice, Nunchucks of Lightning, Scythe of Quakes and, of course, the Dragon Sword of Fire, are also included.
• The color theme resembles that of ancient Japan, which makes it realistic. The fire dragon is designed to keep up with the whole design and has similar color set to the characters.
• The fire dragon can also spit fire balls, which is used against a certain character at the end of the story. It can also be positioned in many different ways. Kids will love seeing the dragon spit fire and use their imagination like it was real.
• Perhaps the most challenging part is assembling the temple. Bonding with your child to help them build the temple is something to look forward to.
Overall, LEGO Ninjago Fire Temple is one fun game catered to those kids who want a real challenge with assembling toys. After all, what more fun could it be with a game that can set a whole new test your kid’s overall building skills.