If you are exposed to children of different ages, you will notice that the younger kids want to be able to do what the older kids are doing so that they don’t feel left behind. Scooters are a primary example of a toy that big kids have, but little kids want. Most parents are hesitant to get scooters for their 3, 4 or 5 year olds because it can be dangerous. However, with the Mini Kick Scooter by Micro, parents don’t have to worry about the same dangers a scooter would have, and little kids can feel like they are big kids.
The Mini Kick Scooter has the basic functionalities of the regular scooters, but it is made for the younger kids. The product features include:
• Low deck panel – the deck panel of the scooter is placed close to the ground so that children can just hop off the scooter when they like, making it easy for them to get off safely.
• Large panel – the panel is large enough so that both their feet can be placed on it. They won’t have to keep pushing off from the ground. They will be able to enjoy the ride with both feet on the scooter.
• Tricyle style wheels – Unlike the inline scooters for older kids, the mini scooter has a tricycle style placement of the wheels. The two wheels in the front make it easy for them to ride without having to look for balance. However, the single wheel in the back gives them enough allowance to make sure that they try to keep balanced.
•Italian-made wheels of high quality Polyurethane – this makes it easy for kids to have a smooth ride on their scooter. It is also quiet so it won’t disturb the parents when their child is playing on it. In addition, the material will not be leaving scuff marks on the floor if kids are riding indoors.
• Spoon break – the break at the back of the scooter gives more control to your child when riding.
• Lightweight – this scooter is only about 3.3 pounds in weight, which means parents can easily carry the toy if their child is tired of playing with it. You can take it anywhere, too.
• Durable Construction material – Because it is Swiss-designed with high quality material, you can be assured that your child can play with this toy daily, and for several years. This also can carry a little rider that weighs about 60 pounds.
Because this scooter has been nominated and awarded for several toy awards, parents have been comfortable in continuing to buy the product. In fact, one customer, who had bought this scooter in 2007 kept updating her review on the scooter. For two years, she mentioned how much the scooter was “still going strong” with very little damage. Getting this toy for your little one is well worth it. Not only will it bring a smile to his face, but that smile can last several years for just one item.